Save the Date!
SPICE Workshop Day:
Common Buyers Groups
When: 3 May 2018, 12.00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Hamburg City Hall, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Welcome to SPICE Workshop Day! On 3 May, the SPICE project will host a workshop in Hamburg on joint procurement, Common Buyers Groups and the aspects of the procurement of innovation in the urban mobility context.
This Workshop Day will give you a sneak preview of the insights gathered throughout the SPICE project. You will interact with a network of competent colleagues from across Europe and get a chance to be inspired in your next procurement venture.
SPICE encourages public authorities to take the next steps towards cooperating in the procurement of innovative mobility solutions by shaping and initiating Common Buyers Groups. These groups gather like-minded public authorities that have a common goal for their procurement process.
We are delighted to present how we can support your procurement projects and we look forward to extending our collaboration during the next SPICE Workshop Day!
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers working with or intending to work with public procurement, Common Buyers Groups
- Public authorities such as national, regional and city administrators involved in public procurement
- Procurement consultancies
- Universities and researchers
- Those involved in all cases of common public procurement, from ideas to planning and implementation
What are the expected outcomes?
- Share information on best practices for innovative procurement
- Learn from the experiences of others, and save time, effort and financial resources
- Gather more knowledge on EC Directive on public procurements
- Team up with other public procurers (peer-to-peer support) and share the workload of the tendering process and the preparations
- Exchange views and experience
- Get technical and legal support in implementing innovative procurements
- Harmonise – a common approach might lead to more harmonized solutions
We look forward to hearing back from you and wish to see you in Hamburg in May!