Wednesday 24 January 2018 14:oo – 15:oo (CET)
Please register here.
Hosted by the SPICE project, this webinar will provide a brief introduction to the use of public procurement to encourage the uptake of alternatively fueled vehicles in Europe. In November 2017, the European Commission published a proposal on the Clean Vehicles Directive, aiming to boost the electrification of European mobility. This webinar will cast a light on the content of the proposal and also explore some best practices and learnings related to the procurement of cleaner vehicles and their charging systems.
- To give insights on the content of the proposal of the Clean Vehicles Directive
- To explore the best practices on the procurement of clean vehicles and charging systems
- To represent example of national program (Swedish Elbilsupphandling) to boost electrified mobility
Who Should Attend
- Public procurers from different authorities such as national, regional and city administrators
- Consultancies working in the field of clean vehicles
- Universities and researchers
- Welcoming words – Dr Bahar Namaki Araghi, SPICE Project Coordinator, City of Copenhagen
- Briefing from the European Commission on the Clean Vehicles Directive: objectives, next steps, what is changing for public procurers? – Mr Axel Volkery, DG MOVE
- Experiences on public procurement of cleaner vehicles – Ms Eva Sunnerstedt, City of Stockholm
- Q&A for panellists
- Conclusions – Dr Bahar Namaki Araghi, SPICE Project Coordinator, City of Copenhagen
The webinar will be moderated by Piia Karjalainen, ERTICO – ITS Europe.
This webinar is organised by SPICE project. SPICE is a Horizon 2020 Coordination and Support Action (CSA) project, with a focus on sharing knowledge and experiences on innovative procurement in the transport sector.
Piia Karjalainen, Senior Project Manager, ERTICO – ITS Europe, firstname.lastname@example.org.