SPICE has teamed up with the ITS Observatory to deliver a webinar on Mobility as a Service (MaaS). The webinar will introduce the MaaS concept and provide interesting information for those who are interested in starting or joining a MaaS scheme but who are not sure how to proceed. It will also demonstrate how to use the ITS Observatory interactive information marketplace in the context of MaaS.
This SPICE webinar has already passed. The webinar recording and presentations are available in the SPICE Library here.
ITS Observatory showcase:
How to go MaaS?
Business models, tools and the use of public procurement
27 September 2017
14:00 – 15:00 Wednesday
- Provide insights on the application of public procurement for initiating or promoting schemes for Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
- Explore possible business models for MaaS
- Present a number of available tools for planning, optimising and operating MaaS
- Showcase how the ITS Observatory platform can help the ITS community to connect, discover and deliver effective solutions
Who should attend?
- Public authorities such as national, regional and city administrators
- Transport service providers and other service providers interested in entering to MaaS market
- Members and representatives of national ITS associations
- Universities and researchers
- Paul Kompfner, ERTICO – ITS Europe
- ITS Observatory platform: how an interactive information marketplace can help users meet their ITS challenges & promote their know-how
- Sami Sahala, Project Manager / Forum Virium
- How to procure MaaS?
- Jenni Eckhardt, Senior Scientist / VTT
- Presentation of the MaaSiFie project results: Business models for MaaS
- Koenraad Verduyn, Director, Solution Management /PTV
- The case for a disaggregate MaaS ecosystem
This webinar is organised in co-operation by two EU co-funded projects, SPICE and ITS Observatory. The SPICE Coordination and Support Action (CSA) has its focus on innovation procurement in the transport sector, while the ITS Observatory CSA has developed an online knowledge-base and meeting-place for the ITS community. These projects have received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreements 723994 and 653828 respectively.
The webinar is organised and moderated by ERTICO – ITS Europe.
Maria De Rycke
ERTICO – ITS Europe
ERTICO – ITS Europe
Note: This webinar and its contents reflect only the presenters’ views, and the Innovation and Networks Executive Agency is not responsible for any use that may be made from the information presented.