15:30 – 16:30 CET
Tuesday 25th April 2017
An overview of how Competitive Dialogue and PCP was used to support delivery of the CHARM programme.
- To share the good practice of using Competitive Dialogue and PCP for procurement of ITS from Highways England;
- To discuss the benefits and lessons learnt of using innovation procurement for delivering innovative and sustainable transport projects.
- Steve Phillips, Secretary-General, Conference of European Directors of Roads
- Neil Widdop, Procurement Delivery Lead (Traffic Technology Systems), Commercial & Procurement, Highways England
Who should attend?
- Public procurers such as national, regional and city administrators, road operators;
- Transport engineers and system suppliers;
- Universities and researchers
Highways England, the government company charged with operating, maintaining and improving England’s motorways and major A roads, has been using various procurement procedures to ensure improvement of highway services and users’ experiences. This webinar invites Mr Neil Widdop, Procurement Delivery Lead to share his practices on using Competitive Dialogue and PCP for procurement of ITS for the CHARM programme.
This webinar is organised by the SPICE project. SPICE is a Horizon 2020 supported Coordination and Support Action (CSA) project with a focus on sharing knowledge and experiences on innovation procurement in the transport sector.
To register, please click here.
For more information about the webinar, please contact Yanying Li: firstname.lastname@example.org